Why fundraise for Tameside 4 Good?
100% of the money collected by Tameside 4 Good is distributed to good causes in Tameside to help improve the quality of life for family, friends and neighbours that live in the borough. It is distributed via the Tameside 4 Good grant scheme that is committed to distributing grants of up to £500 to individuals in Tameside under 25 who want to undertake an activity that benefits them and their community, with grants of up to £4,000 available to Tameside good causes. To find out more, check out our grant scheme.
How can you fundraise for Tameside 4 Good?
Organise a bake sale, take part in a sponsored event, volunteer or do something completely different. We have produced an A – Z of fantastic fundraising ideas to inspire you to raise money for Tameside 4 Good. Download a sponsorship form or setup an online fundraising page on MyDonate select Tameside 4 Good as your charity.
Small Actions + People Power = Big Change
How can you support Tameside 4 Good:
• Volunteer to join our fundraising team
• Challenge yourself in a sponsored sporting event
• Pop a pound in our collection buckets
• Help us create cash from your attic – donate items
• Ask your employer to adopt a local cause your passionate about
• Develop an employer supported volunteering scheme or payroll giving scheme
If you'd like to fundraise for Tameside 4 Good, get in touch with the team on Tel: 0161 339 2345, Email: email@example.com